Check those peanut packages!
As a result of an internal review, Dutch Valley is issuing a recall on Honey Roasted Peanuts due to undeclared Milk and Wheat Ingredients. Individuals with food allergies to Milk and or Wheat may run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Dutch Valley Food Distributors, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall for the following product:
Item # 050143 Honey Roasted Peanuts UPC# 8 77245 00143 3
All products with a Best By date prior to and including 1/21/14
Best By date can be located next to nutritional panel
Product is in a clear 11oz retail packages and was distributed twelve packages per case.
There have been no illnesses or issues reported regarding consumption of this product to date.
All Items packaged and sold within the parameters mentioned are subject to this recall, including items sold on our website, www.dutchvalleyfoods.com. These items were distributed nationwide and affect the following states: CT, DE, IL, KY, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX and WI. Retailers are advised to remove this product from store shelves based on the Best By Date. Consumers who have purchased these products are asked to destroy them or to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions regarding the product listed may call Dutch Valley Foods at 1-800-733 4191 and speak with customer service, Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm EST.
Make sure to read: Why Eating The Wrong Foods Can Cause Eczema
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Maryland Police Search For Missing Transgender Teen
- Petition Urges NAACP To Elect 1st Female President In Org’s History
- Construction Paves Way for First Streetcar Tracks
- Seven People Still in Hospital After Bus Crash in Monroe
- New Police Chief Ready To Gain Community’s Trust
- Klosterman Baking Company Supports Women’s Empowerment Expo
- 50 Years Later: President Barack Obama Remembers Birmingham’s ’4 Little Girls’