According to the news George Zimmerman has been taken into custody in Florida after his estranged wife called police saying he threatened her and her father with a gun.
Via. WKMG Local 6 News
Lake Mary police say they were called Monday afternoon to Shellie Zimmerman’s parents’ house on Sprucewood Road. Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.
Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are “trying to determine what exactly happened.”
A spokesman for former Local 6 legal analyst Mark O’Mara, who represented George Zimmerman in his murder trial, said he had no comment at this time.
Recently Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce from George and even appeared on national television discussing their relationship. We will keep you up to date on what’s going on.
WATCH THE COVERAGE BELOW
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local Man Faces Charges After Crawling into Women’s Bathroom Stall
- Michael Jordan’s Daughter Confirms Her Sexuality
- 911 Dispatcher’s Slow Reaction Leaves Woman Dead
- Did He Go Too Far? Gospel Singer Remakes R. Kelly’s ‘Bump And Grind!’
- Done Deal: Shellie Files For Divorce From George Zimmerman
- Monica Brown Gives Birth & Shares First Baby Photo Of Laiyah!
- Former President Clinton Explains, Defends Affordable Care Act