Whoa! This is every amusement park goer’s worst nightmare! You stand in line for hours and hours just to a ride a ride that takes about two minutes from start to finish unless the unthinkable happens, and you fall out of the ride. According to ABC News, that is just what happened.
Take a look at the story in the video below.
In a statement, Six Flags spokesperson Sharon Parker said,
“We are deeply saddened to share that earlier this evening an adult woman died in the park while on the Texas Giant. Park medical staff and local paramedics responded immediately. Since the safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority, the ride has been closed pending further investigation. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends during this difficult time.”
Our thoughts go out to the family and friends of Rosy Esparza and to all who were affected by the accident. Be careful out there this summer people. If the park officials don’t make sure you are safe it’s obviously up to you to make sure that you are safe. Go with your gut. If it feels wrong to you maybe it is. GET OFF THE RIDE!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Justice for Trayvon Prayer and Rally [Photos]
- President Obama Addresses The Trayvon Martin Case At Press Conference [VIDEO]
- “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” Gets New, Powerful Trailer
- ‘Justice for Trayvon’ Prayer and Protest Tomorrow!
- More Cincinnati IRS Employees Testify at Capitol Hill
- Port Authority Wants a Bigger Cut of the Parking Lease Deal