In an animated display of support for Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old teen who was fatally shot by wanna-be cop George Zimmerman on Feb. 26, 2012, an unidentified man took to World Star Hip Hop to blast Zimmerman over his actions that night.
During the profanity-laced, nearly three-minute video, an older White male admonishes Zimmerman on what he should have done the night he took Trayvon’s life.
“You’re a crime watcher,” he says calmly before screaming into the camera. “You’re not a go*damn cop. You’re really not suppose to carry a gun. A gun. A go*damn gun. You are suppose to observe. Observe. Observe means you see something going on, you call the go*damn police. That is your f*cking job.
He has much more to say!
Watch video of the man’s rant below (Warning! Explicit Language):
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Ohio Legislators Plan IRS Hearing in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Casino Revenue Estimates Continue to Plummet
- ‘Black People For Paula’ To Hold Times Square Rally To Support Racist Chef
- Jury Sides with Bengals Cheerleader in Defamation Lawsuit
- Perv Arrested for Throwing Bodily Fluid on Woman at Delaware Walmart
- Mother Stabs Baby Over 90 Times Because Of Breastfeeding Bite
- N.Y.C. Principal Allegedly Calls Black Teachers ‘Gorillas’