Hot Houston stripper and sometimes-model Jhonni Blaze (pictured) reportedly had a miscarriage on stage while in the throes of twerking, the latest dance craze that involves moving the booty and hips in a vigorous up and down motion, according to the Examiner.
SEE ALSO: Chad Johnson Broke, Released From Jail
Last Wednesday, as the young performer was reportedly twerking on stage, she began to bleed profusely.
When Blaze left the stage, witnesses allege, that she went in to a convulsion. The paramedics were immediately summoned, transporting her to the nearest emergency room, where she was reportedly given a transfusion.
The self-described “pole assassin” and proclaimed “Queen of Houston” was reportedly treated for a miscarriage.
Although Blaze has not officially confirmed the miscarriage, she did manage to tweet the day after the incident that she was in pain:
QUEEN OF HOUSTON
< this is how my inside outside brain anything u can think of on my body feels right now _________flatline
10:39 PM – 16 Jun 13
Watch Blaze twerk here (NSFW):
- 1230 The Buzz at Juneteenth
- Riverfront Restaurant Condemned Due To Safety Issues
- City to Move Forward with Parking Operations Lease
- As The Streetcar Project Begins, Questions Still Rise
- Technology Isn’t Your Friend, But It Can Be
- Picture Of Wendy’s Employee Caught Eating From Frosty Dispenser Goes Viral
- Detroit Stops Paying Billions in Debt to Avoid Bankruptcy