Three more suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing case, including two college friends of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who came to the U.S. from Kazakhstan, authorities and a defense attorney said Wednesday.
The allegations against them were not immediately disclosed.
Three people were killed and more than 260 injured on April 15 when two bombs exploded near the finish line.
Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev died after a gunfight with police several days later. His brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was captured and lies in a hospital prison.
Linda Cristello, a Boston attorney who represented Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev in immigration court Wednesday morning, confirmed her clients now face separate federal charges and have an afternoon court appearance related to the bombing case. READ MORE
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- What Were They Thinking? (Video)
- Are You Benefiting From Prison Labor?
- Green Twp. Police: LaSalle Student Used Gun Taken From Home
- Mallory Launches Charm Offensive on Privatized Parking Opponents
- Council’s Solution To Streetcar Shortfall: Move The Money Around
- Michigan Democrat Caught On Tape Calling Town Official An ‘Arrogant N***er’
- Former GOP Hopeful Arrested For Sending Ricin Laced Letter To President Obama