As we previously reported in Tulsa, Oklahoma news broke in March about a dentist, Dr. Wayne Harrington, who had allegedly exposed his patients to HIV and Hepatitis C through his use of dirty instruments and unsanitary practices.
It’s being reported that out of the 7,000 people that have been tested, 57 have been found positive for Hepatitis C. There are also patients that came up positive for HIV but because of Oklahoma Law those numbers are not being released.
Check out the sad story below via Oklahoma NewsOn6.com;
We are very sad to hear of the latest developments and we will keep those in this story in our thoughts and ask that you do the same. As for the dentist at the center of this story, Dr. Wayne Harrington, there really are no words.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 1 Boston Bomb Suspect Dead, City On Active Lockdown For Manhunt [VIDEO]
- Rev. Al Sharpton Checks CNN For False Statements On Boston Bombing
- As Gun Control Legislation Dies, So Will More Americans
- Vice President, Big City Mayors Talk Gun Violence
- Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion Rocks Small Town Killing 70+ Injuring Hundreds
- Mississippi Man Arrested For Sending Poisonous Letter To President Obama
- West Texas Emergency Resources To Reach Loved Ones