CNN’s John King reports authorities have told him that they identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. King reports that video from Lord & Taylor department store near the site of the second explosion and a Boston television station led to the new development, CNN reports from an anonymous source. The department store video clearly identified a suspect, according to King. Authorities double checked the department store video with the television station video to establish the timing.
Earlier news reports stated that the lid of a pressure cooker was found on top of a building roof. Authorities suspect a pressure cooker was used as part of the bomb. Authorities are now saying that the suspect has now been arrested.
UPDATE: 2:42pm CNN is retracting the statement that an arrest has been made in the Boston Marathon bombing
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 8-Year-Old Boy Killed In Boston Blast Showed Support For Trayvon Martin
- Stop Pushing Your Political Agendas (And Verbal Diarrhea) During Tragedies
- Detroit Homeowner’s House Sign: If You Squat, You Will Be Shot!
- Singer Charlie Wilson: I’m Not Dead! The Politician Is
- Cincinnati City Councilman Cecil Thomas Steps Down
- Officials Meet To Discuss Flying Pig Security
- Meat Recall: 468K Pounds Of Meat Across 13 States Marked Deadly