Now this is just crazy!
If you thought last year’s story involving former Bengals cheerleader/teacher Sarah Jones and one of her 16-year-old students was crazy, then you’re going to be blown away by the latest accusations made against a former NFL cheerleader.
According to NewsChannel 5 in Tennessee, former Titans cheerleader Elizabeth Leigh Garner was just hit withsexual battery and solicitation of a minor charges after she allegedly committed a crime against a 12-year-old boy. Police say that the 42-year-old woman was visiting a friend recently when she went into a bathroom with the young boy, fondled him, and then tried to seduce him. They also report that, following the incident, Garner told police that she was drunk when the seduction took place and that she confused the young boy with a man who was also at the home at the time (it’s worth noting that Garner is married). But, the cops aren’t letting her off the hook for it.
“That’s just absolutely no excuse for sexually assaulting a child,” a high-ranking police officer said. “If you can’t tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult, then there are problems.”
Obviously. Garner is currently free on $30,000 bond but will be tried on the charges soon.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Midday Walnut Hills Shooting Leaves One Dead
- UK Basketball Fan Blames Liberals For Team’s Tournament Snub
- Women and Their Stories: Marjorie Parham and Marian Spencer
- President Barack Obama Picks OSU To Make It To Final Four! Breaks Down 2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- History Channel Responds to ‘Bible’s’ Obama/Satan Resemblance
- Roland Martin Is Leaving CNN
- Local Sequestration Protest Scheduled for Today