The Atlanta security guard who tasered an unruly ratchet mom in a video that’s gone viral gave an interview to WSB-TV explaining his actions.
Darrien Long was interviewed while wearing his security outfit — which is equipped with a pistol, bulletproof vest, taser and video camera.
“I feel like the taser and the camera are the two most effective tools that I have,” Long told WSB-TV. “Do what you’re supposed to do or you get what’s coming to you.”
The woman in the video was charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and simple battery.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Black Conspiracy Theories 101: Did Troop Sport Clothing Line Fund KKK Activities?
- ‘School-To-Prison Pipeline’ Debate Reignites With NYPD Cuffing Of 7-Year-Old
- VIRAL VIDEO ALERT! Ratchet Black Woman Gets Tazed!
- Alabama Hostage Standoff Continues
- Can You Sue Someone for Having a bad Online Dating Experience?
- Governor Kasich Reveals New Education Reform
- Winter Weather Closings and Delays for February 1st