Hurricane Sandy took no prisoners as she made her way through the northeast, slamming into the coast of New Jersey. Trees had no chance as Sandy’s (or otherwise known as #Frankenstorm) gusts of wind topped off at almost 90 MPH. The Jersey shore was completely ruined and unfortunately so were the small surrounding towns. To see the photos click HERE
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
Also check out the gallery below to the the effects of Hurricane Sandy:
- Why Did This Photo Of Romney & Obama Hats Go Viral?
- Economists: 2013 Economic Outlook Dim No Matter Who Will be President
- Sandy Reaches Land, Causes Unprecedented Blackouts, Flooding
- Two Northern Ky. Preschoolers Killed in School Bus Crash
- Obama Talks Chicago Violence: “I Live On The Southside…Murders Happening Blocks From Home”
- Approaching ‘Frankenstorm’ Poses ‘Worst Case Scenario’
- Sandy Brings Potential Rat Invasion In NYC [AUDIO]