It’s the punch that shocked everybody last week! So what happened to the Cleveland bus driver that got into an argument with the passenger that resulted in a Mortal Combat like upper cut? Artis Hughes, RTA driver of route#5, has been suspeneded without pay until a complete investigation can be conducted by the RTA. Hughes has been with the company for 22 years.
Now what happened to the passenger? Shidea Lane is now speaking out, as much as her lawyer is letting her, about the situation and what happened on that crazy bus ride.
The bus driver didn’t think I had any money to get on the bus and I was looking for it, trying to tell him that I have money to get on the bus. Can you just let me find it? And from there it just escalated
Sounds like Shedia Lane is looking into pressing charges since she now has legal representation.
What do you think? Who was right & who was wrong?
Check out new video of the bus altercation
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Woman Shot and Killed By Police : Cincinnati Mayor and Police Chief Respond
- Former Senator Arlen Specter Passes Away At 82
- Florida Passes Plan For Racially-Based Academic Goals
- Off-Duty Memphis Cop Under Investigation For Shooting Teenager
- Skydiver Breaks Sound Barrier With 128,000 Ft. Jump