Former stars of the hit CBS series “Happy Days” Anson Williams, Don Most, Marion Ross and Erin Moran decided to sue the network in Los Angeles earlier this year, but on Wednesday a California judged dismissed their claims that CBS had wrongfully withheld payments for merchandising sales.
The cast met their match as Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elizabeth Allen White declared the case will only move forward on a breach of contract suit instead of the alleged fraud claims revealed in the suit that could’ve cost CBS $10 million. Punitive damages will not be received at the trial which is no scheduled for June 26, 2012.
To find out more about the case, visit the links provided below.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Harold Camping: The World Will End Tomorrow
- Libyan Leader Moammar Gadhafi Captured By Rebel Forces
- Sick! Tortured Teen Held For Decade By Dungeon Keeper
- Report Details The Double Discrimination Faced By Black Transgenders
- Crazy!? Man Needs $1 Million To Remove 100 Pound Genitals