Star of the stage and screen Chris Tucker has a bit of a financial problem on his hands after years of successful blockbuster films and national stand-up comedy tours.
Tucker’s $6 million Florida home has found it’s way into foreclosure according to the Orlando Sentinel’s latest real estate updates. Tucker, 39, reportedly owes about $4.4 million to the bank according to papers filed in the Circuit Court in Lake County.
Photo: Getty Images
No official statement negating the reports or confirming them has been issued from Tucker’s camp, but we hear the five bedroom 10,000 square-foot lavish waterfront property is a sight to see. Too bad Chris Tucker couldn’t hold it down financially.
Click the links to find out more about the foreclosure. Share your thoughts and reactions below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Obama Raises $70 Million For Reelection In 3rd Quarter
- As Interracial Families Increase, So Do Tensions
- Former Cincy NAACP Presidents Voice Support For Streetcar
- Tavis Smiley And Cornel West Clash With O’Reilly Over Poverty
- John Avlon Demystifies ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protests