Alex Trebek, host of one of America’s favorite game shows Jeopardy might be taking a break from the lights, cameras and TV action after a recent injury left him limping and lingering in confusion. The famed television personality reportedly snapped his Achilles tendon in a random high speed chase after a burglar broke into his San Francisco hotel room.
The thief made off with cash, jewels and a few other miscellaneous albeit expensive items from the 71-year-old’s room. Trebek’s leg and ankle were also injured in the hot pursuit. Guess there won’t be much standing around and questioning from “Mr. Jeopardy” anytime soon, huh? To find out more about the awkward and unfortunate incident, check out the links provided below.
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Reschedule Presale with New Show Dates
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Fifth Accuser Steps Forward
- Rev. Sharpton Calls For Action On Racial Wealth Gap
- Mary J. Blige Relives Her Troubled Relationships on “Behind the Music”
- Juan Williams: “NPR Stifles Free Speech”