48th District Court Judge Kimberly Small instructed Rose to report to the Oakland County Jail on Tuesday, August 2.
Rose was arrested on March 11 in West Bloomfield Township after rolling his SUV on a snowy night. Rose had a blood alcohol level of 0.12.
He pleaded guilty to the drunk driving charge on May 25th.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- New York City Closes Four Beaches After Harlem Sewage Spill
- Hallelujah! Coalition Seeks To Bring Black Men Back To Church
- Great Cause! Nas Teams Up With UNICEF To Help Children In Africa
- E! Online Calls Gayle King And Michelle Obama B-Words
- Can The Urban League Heal Boston’s Racial Wounds?