There have been lots of conversations across the country about the U.S. and it’s financial crisis. Most recently, the debt ceiling – a topic many of us are already growing weary and tired of hearing about – has been the most dominate news source for weeks.
But why so suddenly? And why is so important now? Do people really understand what is happening? Who exactly will its effects impact? Will this be the only time we ever hear about the debt ceiling?
As you can see more and more questions arise the deeper in debt this country becomes. As our nation’s leader President Barack Obama continues to fight for us and along with us, we had to address it on our own terms as well. Feel free to join us today in our online discussions and our interactive poll (provided below and on the right rail of our home page) on the awareness and reactions to the debt ceiling.
We’ll be discussing this hot topic in a few places today:
- Live on The Lincoln Ware Show – Call 513-749-1230 to talk live on the show
- Meebo Live Web Chat
- Via Twitter
- Via Facebook
- Mobile Text Club – 96230
Feel free to chime in directly on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment. We want to hear from you!
- DOJ Will Sue Wells Fargo For Preying On Black Borrowers
- Disturbing! Police Beat, Tase Homeless Man To Death On Video
- NAACP Passes Resolution, Calls For End To War On Drugs
- Small Georgia Town To Fine Those Wearing “Saggy Pants” $50
- How Black, Latino Families Can Help Bridge The Wealth Gap?