Co-judges Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have confirmed they’ll be back on board for yet another suspenseful season of “American Idol” this week. After being questions on the red carpet at quite a few recent events, the two entertainers shared how excited they are to continue work on the show’s upcoming eleventh season. Jackson is currently the show’s only original remaining judge, but it looks like Tyler has become the new star from the judges’ panel.
Check out the interview clip below to get their explanation of what’s to come and if there will indeed be a replacement for the third judging position held this past season by another American pop star – Jennifer Lopez.
Do you think this is a good idea? Should they return for another season or should there be a new set of judges this time around? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Beyonce Captivates Central Park Audience on Good Morning America
- My New D-Word for Tavis and Cornel
- Former New Orleans Mayor Releases “Katrina Secrets”
- Hip-Hop Producer Pete Rock Details NYPD Brutality And Riot
- Stars Who Took The “Soul Train” To Success