Unfamiliar with the Eric Deters drama? Check out the clip below from the Dayton Informer as reporters discuss exactly what went down during Eric Deters’ random rant and how the video was published.
Dayton Informer editor and publisher David Sparks and guest commentator Audra Sparks address the firing of Cincinnati Attorney and former talk show host Eric Deters, which began with a video that Deters posted to YouTube called “White Women and Pot.” The two address the issues brought to the forefront by Deter’s firing and the voicemail left for us from Deters.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO & VOICEMAIL THAT STARTED IT ALL…
Eric Deters Complete Interview – Part I, II & III coming soon.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. What do you think should happen next? If you didn’t get to submit your questions during the show, feel free to do so directly using your Twitter & Facebook profiles.
MORE STORIES ON RACE:
- Lisa Bloom Says More Sex Makes You Smarter
- The Global War On Drugs Has Failed
- Cops Who Killed Sean Bell Will Face NYPD Disciplinary Trial
- Mom Of Girl Who Received Rep. Weiner’s Crotch Pic Lashes Out
- Mistake? Florida Teacher Receives Loaded Gun As End Of Year Gift