Sometimes love just comes back around full circle. For Marie Osmond, that could never be any more true as word has quickly spread of her reunion with her first husband, former basketball player Stephen Craig.
The two have reportedly reconciled and are attempting to give it a second try after they first wed in 1982 then divorced just three years later. The reunited couple held their second ceremony privately at the Las Vegas with Marie Osmond reportedly sporting the same wedding dress she wore in their first ceremony nearly 30 years ago.
Talk about something old and something new, right? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. Do you think the second time around will be better for the newlyweds?
Check out the rest of the reports on Marie and Stephen’s big day via the links below.
- Katherine Jackson Says MJ Molestation Claims Were “Biggest Lie”
- Fox News Anchor: “Osama Killing Was Illegal”
- Sheryl Crow Discusses Mixed Emotions on Bin Laden
- Teacher Mocks Muslim Student: “I Heard About Your Uncle”
- Young Stroke Survivors Warn They Can Happen To Anyone